“The Glen Beach Vista House “High Tide” is located on the beach on the upper level of the house in a lush garden setting with its own dedicated entrance. The unit enjoys uninterrupted views of stunning Glen Beach, Table Mountain, the Twelve Apostles mountain range and the majestic ocean. This is your chance to unwind while enjoying your spectacular beach surroundings. A few steps and you are on the beach with the sand between your toes.“
Glen Beach Vista House
“High Tide” (Upper Unit)
The apartment includes a luxury bedroom as well as a study, which can be converted into a second bedroom. Stretch out on the extra-length king-sized bed in the main bedroom. The nautically-inspired en-suite bathroom offers all comforts. The large open-plan living area has access to an entertainment patio, including a gas barbeque, deck and sun loungers. The kitchen with its state-of-the-art appliances makes entertaining easy. Enjoy DSTV and Netflix on your flat screen smart TV in the spacious living area with its contemporary-chic decor. The residence has direct beach access, as well as secure off-street parking for one vehicle in a gated driveway.
- One bedroom with King-sized bed, designer décor and furnishings, including ample cupboard space
- An en-suite bathroom with a large bath tub and walk-in shower with a porthole view of the beach and mountain
- A study/bedroom with a double sleeper couch
- A guest cloakroom
- A fully-equipped kitchen with modern appliances, plus a breakfast counter with three bar stools
- An elegant lounge with large sofas, a dining area for six and a TV area with smart television with DSTV and Netflix
- Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding windows embracing panoramic ocean and mountain views
- Private wooden terrace overlooking exquisite beach with barbeque and outdoor dining table for ten
- Outside shower
- Off-street parking for one vehicle in a gated driveway
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Totalstay welcome pack
- Glen Beach Vista is situated on the beach with majestic views of the ocean, Camps Bay, Twelve Apostles and Table Mountain
- Glen Beach is renowned as a world-class surfing beach. It is nestled between the beautiful Blue Flag beaches of the world-famous suburbs of Camps Bay and Clifton, both a short stroll away. Large granite boulders enhance the vista.
- Walk along the beach to many trendy retail outlets, coffee shops, theatre complexes and smart restaurants on the famous Camps Bay strip.
- Within the vicinity of the V&A Waterfront, the Green Point Urban Park, Table Mountain and the Cape Town CBD. The closest wine tasting routes and the airport are a thirty minute drive away.
- On the MyCiti Bus route.