“A hidden gem on Glen Beach overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, in the glamorous seaside suburb of Camps Bay, the stylish Glen Beach Vista House is the perfect retreat for discerning guests looking for luxurious levels of tranquility and comfort. “
Glen Beach Vista House
This four-bedroomed double-story residence offers uninterrupted views over Glen Beach, Table Mountain, the Twelve Apostles mountain range and the majestic ocean. This is your chance to unwind while enjoying your spectacular beach surroundings. It is seaside living at its best.
The property has two levels with stunning ocean and mountain views. Each of the levels includes a fully-equipped kitchen, an open plan dining area and a contemporary-chic lounge. Extensive terraces and covered patios (on both levels) include built-in barbeques perfect for outdoor entertaining. Sumptuous furnishings and imported finishes add the final touch to this lavish destination.
The house has separate entrances for each level, enjoys direct beach access and has secure off-street parking for two vehicles in a gated driveway. The property is ideally positioned as a romantic getaway for a couple, or an unforgettable family holiday. It is particularly spacious if both levels are booked, allowing for a large group.
- Four-bedroom house with designer décor, furnishings and nautical accents
- Two fully-equipped kitchens
- XL king, queen and twin beds, including deluxe linens and ample cupboard space
- A study/bedroom with a sleeper couch and work desk
- Two en-suite bathrooms, two walk-in showers and tubs, a guest cloakroom, one shared bathroom and outside showers
- Private terraces with barbeques and outdoor dining tables: seating for six downstairs and ten upstairs
Living Room / Dining Room
- Stylish and elegant living spaces on both levels, including flat screen televisions with DSTV and Netflix
- Dining for up to six people on each level
- Two modern kitchens with all the latest appliances, one on each level
Bedrooms – Upper Unit
- One King, with en suite bathroom,
- A study/bedroom with a sleeper couch
Bedrooms – Lower Unit
- One Queen with en suite bathroom
- One Queen with a shared bathroom
- One Twin bedroom with a shared bathroom
- All three downstairs bedrooms open to a small, secluded indoor courtyard with patina mirrors and an outdoor shower
- Two en-suite bathrooms with showers, tubs and vanities
- One shared bathroom with shower and toilet
- A guest cloakroom
- Three outside showers: one upstairs and two downstairs
- Glen Beach Vista is situated on the beach with majestic views of the ocean, Camps Bay, Twelve Apostles and Table Mountain
- Glen Beach is renowned as a world-class surfing beach. It is nestled between the beautiful Blue Flag beaches of the world-famous suburbs of Camps Bay and Clifton, both a short stroll away. Large granite boulders enhance the vista.
- Walk along the beach to many trendy retail outlets, coffee shops, theatre complexes and smart restaurants on the famous Camps Bay strip.
- Within the vicinity of the V&A Waterfront, the Green Point Urban Park, Table Mountain and the Cape Town CBD. The closest wine tasting routes and the airport are a thirty minute drive away.
- On the MyCiti Bus route.
- Totalstay welcome pack
- Off-street parking for two vehicles in gated driveway
- Complimentary wireless Internet throughout the property