“Glen Beach Vista is located on the beach in a large, lush garden setting. This four-bedroomed double-story residence enjoys uninterrupted views over stunning Glen Beach, Table Mountain, the Twelve Apostles mountain range and the majestic ocean. It is seaside living at its best. A few steps and you are on the beach with the sand between your toes.”
Glen Beach Vista House
This hidden gem on Glen Beach overlooks the Atlantic Ocean, between the glamorous seaside suburbs of Camps Bay and Clifton, a perfect retreat for luxurious levels of tranquillity and comfort. Glen Beach has only fifteen houses.
The property has two levels with superb ocean and mountain views. Each of the levels includes a fully-equipped kitchen, an open plan dining area and a contemporary-chic lounge.
Extensive terraces and covered patios (on both levels) include built-in barbeques perfect for outdoor entertaining. Sumptuous furnishings and imported finishes add the final touch to this lavish residence.
The house has separate entrances for each level and enjoys direct beach access. It has secure off-street parking for three vehicles in a gated driveway. This is unique for Glen Beach.
- Four-bedroom house with designer décor, furnishings and nautical accents
- Two fully-equipped kitchens
- XL king, queen and twin beds, including deluxe linens and ample cupboard space
- A study/bedroom with a sleeper couch and work desks.
- Two en-suite bathrooms, two walk-in showers and tubs, a guest cloakroom, one shared bathroom and outside showers.
- Private terraces with barbeques and outdoor dining tables: seating for six downstairs, ten upstairs.
- Stylish and elegant living spaces on both levels, including flat screen televisions with DSTV and Netflix.
- Two modern, fully equipped kitchens with all appliances, one on each level.
Bedrooms (Upper Unit)
- One King, with en suite bathroom,
- A study/bedroom with a sleeper couch
Bedrooms (Lower Unit)
- One Queen with en suite bathroom.
- One Queen with a shared bathroom.
- One Twin bedroom with a shared bathroom.
- All three downstairs bedrooms open to a small, secluded indoor courtyard with patina mirrors and an outdoor shower.
- Two en-suite bathrooms with showers, tubs and vanities
- One shared bathroom with shower and toilet
- A guest cloakroom
- Three outside showers: one upstairs and two downstairs
- Glen Beach Vista is situated on the beach with majestic views of the ocean, Glen Beach, Camps Bay, Twelve Apostles and Table Mountain.
- Glen Beach is renowned as a world-class surfing beach. It is nestled between the beautiful Blue Flag beaches of the world-famous suburbs of Camps Bay and Clifton, both a short stroll away. Large granite boulders enhance the vista.
- Walk along the beach to many trendy retail outlets, coffee shops, theatre complexes and smart restaurants on the famous Camps Bay strip.
- Within the vicinity of the V&A Waterfront, the Green Point Urban Park, Table Mountain and the Cape Town CBD. The closest wine tasting routes and the airport are a thirty minute drive away.
- On the MyCiti Bus route.
- Off-street parking for three vehicles in a gated driveway
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Totalstay welcome pack