“Perfectly located in Upper Sea Point with magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean, The Elements Luxury Suites by Totalstay are contemporary-chic, two-bedroomed apartments that provide discerning guests with a luxurious oceanside retreat.”
Elements Luxury Suites
The luxury suites are spread over two separate buildings – Elements on Main and Elements on Battery – ranging from Luxury & Deluxe Suites in Elements on Main to Luxury and Penthouse Suites in Elements on Battery. All of the suites boast designer décor, state-of-the-art amenities, and breathtaking ocean views.
Each suite features the same layout, living spaces, specs, and amenities with the only difference being the bathrooms – the Deluxe Suites feature open-plan bathrooms in the master bedrooms and separate bathrooms for the second bedrooms, while the Luxury and Penthouse Suites all have separate, stand along bathrooms for each bedroom.
Beautifully appointed living spaces merge effortlessly with each other and flow out onto private balconies with spectacular views. Stylish décor in earthy tones of slate and grey with subtle splashes of colour create a sophisticated ambience, sleek European oak flooring runs throughout, and large sliding doors flood the living and dining area and open plan kitchen with light and invite the views in.
A fully-equipped, open-plan kitchen features designer SMEG appliances, including a centrally placed gas hob, and double fridge-freezer, and a washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher are discreetly tucked away in an integrated scullery leading off the kitchen. A sleek breakfast bar seats three and the kitchen, dining and lounge areas create a relaxed, open plan living space, with a dining table for six, comfortable couches and a modern gas fireplace. A state-of-the-art home entertainment system with wall-mounted, flat-screen television, DSTV, DVD player and surround sound system ensures absolute comfort.
Two bedrooms are elegantly decorated in the same slate and grey hues, with crisp white linen and ample built-in cupboard space. Opening onto a private terrace with sea views, the master bedroom boasts a king-sized bed and a spacious open-plan en-suite bathroom with a rectangular bathtub, a separate walk-in, glass-enclosed shower, double vanities, heated towel rails, and underfloor heating. The master bedroom also features a neat workspace or dressing table with a large mirror next to the bathroom.
The second bedroom is at the back of the apartment and features a queen-size bed, and a separate bathroom with a walk-in, glass-enclosed shower, double vanities, heated towel rails, and underfloor heating. This room opens onto a small private courtyard through floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors and has plenty of cupboard space just outside the room.
The Deluxe Suites enjoy a high-speed fibre connection and wireless throughout, Wi-Fi enabled lighting control, and light harvesting interior lighting.
Elements on Main has a beautiful rooftop terrace with wooden decking, an integrated gas braai and entertainment area, and a swimming pool with spectacular city and ocean views. The building is fully secure with a biometric security access system, 24-hour security and CCTV, with mobile access to the building CCTV. The building is also eco-friendly and features energy-saving heat pumps for eco-friendly water heating; eco-friendly light harvesting LED system in communal areas, bicycle wash bays, scooter parking bays, and a fully-sustainable rainwater harvesting system.
- Two-bedroom apartment in Elements on Main in Battery Road in Upper Sea Point
- Open plan living spaces, designer kitchen and private balconies with ocean views
- Two bathrooms with walk-in showers, one bathtub
- Access to a rooftop terrace with wooden decking, an integrated gas braai and entertainment area, and a swimming pool
- Complimentary wireless Internet throughout
- Totalstay welcome pack
- Situated in Battery Crescent in Upper Sea Point with beautiful views of the Green Point Urban Park, the Atlantic Seaboard and the ocean
- Within an easy walking distance of MyCitiBus stops
- A short drive from the Cape Town CBD, the V&A Waterfront, the Green Point Urban Park, and the Blue Flag beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay
Living Room / Dining Room
- Sophisticated designer interiors in tones of slate and grey inspired by the element of earth
- Designer décor and furnishings
- Designer gas fireplace
- Glass-topped dining table and four chairs
- Flat-screen television with satellite channels and entertainment system
- Custom designed home office
- Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors and windows opening onto a private balcony with spectacular views of the Green Point Urban Park and the Atlantic Ocean
- Wireless-enabled lighting control
- Light harvesting interior lighting
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen with state-of-the-art SMEG appliances
- Gas hob and fridge/freezer
- Customised kitchenware and joinery
- Sleek breakfast counter/bar with three bar stools
- Integrated scullery with washing machine and tumble dryer
- European oak flooring throughout
- A master bedroom with a king-sized bed, open-plan en-suite bathroom with a rectangular bathtub, a separate walk-in, glass-enclosed shower, double vanities, heated towel rails, and underfloor heating
- The master bedroom also features a private workspace/dressing table, ample built-in cupboard space and opens onto a private terrace with sea views
- A second bedroom with a queen-size bed in imported linens, separate bathroom with a walk-in, glass-enclosed shower, double vanities, heated towel rails, and underfloor heating
- Master en-suite open-plan bathrooms with a rectangular bathtub, a separate walk-in, glass-enclosed shower, double vanities, heated towel rails, and underfloor heating (Deluxe Suites Only)
- Second separate bathroom with a walk-in, glass-enclosed shower, double vanities, heated towel rails, and underfloor heating
- Open plan lounge with designer décor, wall-mounted flat-screen television, DSTV, DVD player, and sound system
- Private patio with table and chairs
- A biometric security access system
- 24h Security/CCTV
- Mobile access to building CCTV
- High-speed fibre connection and wireless Internet connectivity
- Totalstay welcome pack
- Energy-saving heat pumps for eco-friendly water heating
- Eco-friendly light harvesting LED system in communal areas
- Bicycle wash bay
- Scooter parking bays
- Rainwater harvesting system
- Luxury Apartments
- Deluxe Apartments
- Superior Apartments