“Tucked away a quiet area of Camps Bay, Jo Leo is a luxurious five-bedroom property that combines modern minimalistic design with a contemporary beach house feel to create a comfortable and elegant holiday hideaway for discerning guests.”
Resting beneath the Twelve Apostles with breath-taking mountain and ocean views, this beautifully designed house is split over two levels, exuding modern comfort and style.
The lower level of the house features a stylish lounge, dining and entertainment area which flows out onto a large terrace with wooden decking and a rim-flow swimming pool which seems to connect with the ocean in the distance. The spacious, open-plan entertainment area offers comfortable couches, a flat screen television and air-conditioning, while an outdoor lounge area on the deck is the ideal place to relax over sundowners.
A fully-equipped state-of-the-art kitchen in shades of white & charcoal has a sleek breakfast bar and stools, and top-of-the-range appliances. The kitchen flows into the open-plan dining room where up to eight guests can dine together, which is adjacent to a beautifully furnished lounge with couches, armchairs, flat-screen television and spectacular ocean views. The lounge and dining room connect seamlessly with the large terrace, which has a glass balustrade, comfy couches, outdoor seating for six people, and a barbeque.
The upper level of the house features five bedrooms, including the gorgeous master bedroom with king-size bed, open-plan en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, air-conditioning and stunning ocean views. Five bathrooms are designed and decorated in minimalist hues of white with natural accents and have glass-enclosed walk-in showers, soaking tubs, and single vanities.
Fully secure with an alarm, this elegant Camps Bay home boasts a double garage, as well as off-street parking in the driveway. A short drive will take you to the beautiful Blue Flag beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton, as well as the iconic Table Mountain and the bustling city centre.
- Five bedroom house with contemporary, minimalist décor
- A fully-equipped kitchen with top-end appliances
- Five bedrooms with king or double beds in deluxe linens and ample cupboard space
- Five en-suite/shared bathrooms with showers or bathtub
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Private terrace with sun loungers, barbeque, and outdoor dining table for six
- Swimming pool
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Totalstay welcome pack
- Situated in Willesden Road in Camps Bay
- Within an easy walking distance of MyCiti Bus stops
- Within an easy walking distance of plenty of shops, cafés, restaurants, buzzing bars, and other facilities and services on Victoria Road
- A short drive from the V&A Waterfront, the Green Point Urban Park, and the Cape Town CBD, and the Blue Flag beaches of Clifton
Living Room / Dining Room
- Stylish and elegant designer décor
- Comfortable couches and armchairs
- Flat-screen television with satellite channels and entertainment system
- Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors open onto a large terrace with panoramic ocean views
- Dining table and chairs for up to ten people
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
- Breakfast counter with bar stools
- Five bedrooms
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, and en-suite bathroom
- Five king or double bedrooms with en-suite or shared bathrooms and ample cupboard space
- Five en-suite/shared bathrooms with 4x showers, 1x bathtubs, vanities, and toilets
- Sleek tiled flooring
- Entertainment lounge with flat-screen television, DSTV, DVD player, and sound system
- Private terrace with table and chairs for outdoor dining, and a barbeque
- Rim-flow swimming pool
- Secure parking and access control
- Double garage
- Off-street parking in driveway